Super Mario flying Super Mario flying

i like it. its nuts but i like it

Fantasy Pumpkin Forest Escape Fantasy Pumpkin Forest Escape

i love the pumkin theme and i got a score of 1558. very relaxing and soothing environment.

Bouncy Islands v_00_00 Bouncy Islands v_00_00

keep up the good work. i stayed interested throughout the whole game and would like to see more of this story.

ReallyMadPanda responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

This game was just a tryout. I am working on the next version to improve the game and I will add more enemies and islands.

Space Blaster Space Blaster

I FLIPPIN LOVE SPACE SHOOTERS MAH BOI!!

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

.I KEEp getting qshot but it wont get me pointless killer andd i thought that would do it but i guess not. i though t walking up to him with out breaking thte glass would do it too. but this gaame is perfect. if only itwas not an; april fools joke.

Aprime responds:

I never posted it on April fools though, you're just a fool :P Just kidding. Glad you enjoyed :)

Escape The Pirate Ship Escape The Pirate Ship

that elusive parrot will be the death of me.

Grey worm Grey worm

this is so fun. should definitely replay!

Emoji Space Invaders Emoji Space Invaders

cute but it's too fast.

NoxtarApps responds:

The enemies move around too fast? Or the pace of the game goes too fast? Thanks for the feedback. I am working on optimizing the game and having a pause button as well as a "Next Level" window.

The Billy Maze The Billy Maze

this is a pain in the ass and i give up. still good tho.

Ghosts 'n' Goblins HTML5 Ghosts 'n' Goblins HTML5

this is wonderfully fantastic i love the arcade version of this game! i noticed the music didn't loop when it finished. there's an easy fix for that but it involves code. don't worry it's really easy.

PaulHTML5 responds:

Thanks for pointing that out. The music is now looping correctly.